If you're using MSN Messenger to meet people, then you will most likely be using the standard set of graphical emotions for msn. These emotions can get a bit limiting and it's great when you're chatting to someone and they pull some different emotions out of the hat. Here are a selection of emotions for msn that you can enjoy when love and romance are in the air!
These emotions for msn were kindly provided in conjunction with MSN-Emotions.org. If you're looking for more emotions for msn this is a great site to visit.
To use these emotions for msn, just follow the instructions below.
For more information about Smiley Central, including our address and
unsubscribe link, click here.
(c) 2004 Smiley Central. All Rights
MSN Emotions - Usage
- Save one of our Emotions for MSN onto your computer by right clicking the image and selecting "save picture as".
- Now we're going to install the emotions for msn you've downloaded, so open MSN messenger.
- Click Tools > Create Emoticons...
- Add the emotions for msn by clicking, Add... Click Find Image...
- Locate the emotion you saved in step 1 and select it. Then click Open
- Give a keyboard shortcut - its advisable not to use single characters or words, eg, dont use 's' because every time you have a word with s in it your emotion will display instead of the letter.
- Finally you can name the emotions for msn if you wish to.
- Now Click Ok to complete the process, and now your emotions for msn can be used.
Return to the Dating Services home page.